Co-Founder + CEO
Co-Founder + President
Chief PR Officer
PR + Marketing Manager
Design + Development Partner
Creative Marketing Manager
Social Media Marketing
Director of Marketing
Director of Social Media Marketing
We are looking for a qualified Digital project manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site launches, online tools, web applications and advertising campaigns.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Digital project manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
- Proven work experience as a Digital project manager
- Hands on experience with project management software, like MS Project and AtTask
- Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of UE software
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or relevant field
Social Media Intern
Our digital marketing firm is looking for a Social Media Intern to join our growing team. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to website redesign projects, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website and conducting keyword analysis. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field or currently earning one
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Google+
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 2+ years’ experience in social media/marketing